Can anyone provide me steps on having the above goal achieved?
Following things are done:
- created a project in Ivy designer, created the iar file out of it.
- started Ivy engine both on linux as well as docker (each one done separately).
- deployed the above created project on engine. (linux mode as well as docker).
- copied the iar file to the deploy directory on the engine on docker container.
- built the customized docker containing the integrated project.
I want it to be automated so that once the commits are made, the docker image is created out of changes automatically. I hope on using azure pipelines for it.
I need help so that when the docker container is created from the custom docker image, it should automatically show the project I integrated.